Patents+TMS, P.C., a law firm whose practice is dedicated to securing patent and trademark rights for its clients, was founded in 1998. Since its inception, Patents+TMS has maintained its focus for all of its clients -- from individual inventors to start-ups to small, medium and large corporations -- to assist with their pursuit of patent and trademark protection in the United States or in multiple countries throughout the world. We strive to provide the best possible service at a highly competitive price. Consult with any of our attorneys to explain the various avenues of protection available to you or your company.
Our Recent Blog Posts
Brand Owners: Own a New Top Level Domain–at a Price!
On June 20, 2011, the Board of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) granted the expansion of the number of top-level domains (TLDs). A TLD is one of the domains at the highest level in the hierarchical Domain Name System of the Internet. The TLD is the portion of a domain name to the right of the dot. For example, in the domain name www.google.com, the TLD is “.com”. ... read more »
- Internet Service Providers Implement a Copyright Alert System to Curb Online Copyright Infringement
- United States Supreme Court Grants Certiorari to Review en banc Decision in Hyatt v. Kappos
- Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio from MTV’s Show “Jersey Shore” Sued for Trademark Infringement
- United States Supreme Court Limits Ability of U.S. Research Universities to Secure Patent Rights
- Mike Tyson’s Tattoo Artist Sues Warner Brothers Entertainment for Copyright Infringement over the Movie “The Hangover: Part II”
- NTP Inc. Sues Six Major Smartphone Companies
- Bilski v. Kappos